Year-end Giving 2017
“Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.” 2 Corinthians 9:7
Giving Is an Act of Worship! All that we have has been entrusted to us by God. Jesus knows us so well. He knows that our hearts are tied to our wallets and purses. Giving back to God a portion of what he has given us is an act of worship and trust in a God who loves and cares for us. At Vineyard Community Services, we express this truth (worshiping through our giving) by gathering together as a community to contribute cheerfully and regularly to the support the ministry of the Kingdom of God, the relief of the poor, and the spread of the gospel through all nations, as we strive to honor the Lord with the “first fruits” (Proverbs 3:9) of all our labor.
Here are several ways you can give financially to Vineyard Community Services:
- Mail your contribution to the VCS office: Vineyard Community Services, 13798 Parkwood Drive, Burnsville, MN, 55337
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) to automatically move an amount you specify from your checking account to the Fruit of the Vine bank account on a regular basis. Contact our office at 952-595-5980 ext 112 to get started; or go online by clicking here.
- Online Giving, which is quick, easy and secure. Click here to access our secure server. You can also access our PayPal giving account by clicking here.
- Bank Initiated Checks sent directly to Vineyard Community Services (similar to a bill pay)
- Stock and other Non-Cash Donations. Contact Executive Director Brian Geraty (952-595-5980 ext 106)
- Planned Giving. If you would like to discuss making plans for your estate, Contact Brian Geraty (952-595-5980 ext 106)