Vineyard Community Services welcomes individuals, families, corporate groups, church small groups and ministry/service partners to volunteer with us. We have a wide range of opportunities for volunteers – including packaging, registration, stocking, cart pushing, as well as helping us educate others about what they can do to help fight hunger.
There are many different aspects to our Food Pantry and each is equally important! You have the option of being on a schedule or showing up when you are available.
We have volunteer opportunities in both Minneapolis and Saint Paul, Minnesota, and there are a variety of roles available. You are welcome to come by one of our events to meet someone from our team and get the volunteer application, or you can fill out the contact form below.
– Wednesdays from 5:30pm to 6:30pm
– Saturday’s from 9:30am to 11:00am
Saint Paul Opportunities
– Fridays from 10:30am to 2:30pm
– Saturdays from 8:30am to noon
– Volunteers are welcome to serve for shorter shifts (eg. helping from 10:30am to 12:30pm on Fridays)
If you would like to serve with us, get started by filling out the form below! Feel free to include questions in the last section, or you can contact us by phone or email for more information.
(952) 595-5980 / email@example.com