Make a financial contribution
Donating money is the most efficient way to bring food to your hungry neighbors. We make it easy to make a monthly or one-time gift, put Vineyard Community Services in your will, or even make a gift to celebrate a special event. The following can assist you in your giving:
- Donate online – Give online instantly using our secure online form.
- Donate through PayPal – Click here to process your donation through PayPal.
- Donate by phone – Please call 952.595.5980 and ask for Donor Relations.
- Donate by mail – Just print the donation form, complete and send the donation form with your contribution.
Donate your time and talents by sorting and repacking food, working with clients or providing other support. We offer convenient, fun volunteer opportunities for groups, individuals and families.
It’s easy to participate in hunger relief by supporting Vineyard Community Services’s events, campaigns, food drives and promotions. No matter what your interests are, you will find compelling ways to help
Here are some simple steps to getting connected:
- Sign up here for our E-Newsletter to receive updates, upcoming events, and to see how we are doing
- Come in on a distribution day to see what we do. It is an amazing experience
- Join our volunteer. We are always looking for people that love to serve in the community
- Donate to help us fight hunger
- Check us out on Facebook facebook.com/VCSMN/Dont forget to ‘like’ us to receive updates on upcoming events and to see how we are doing
- Sign up or call for an orientation or Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Connect with our Director, Brian Geraty, and meet the Vineyard Community Services Team
We would love to get to know you and hear your story!
Ways to donate food
We welcome donations of food from the food industry, from groups or individuals. Our warehouse can accommodate canned and packaged foods, fresh produce, frozen goods, dairy products and more. If you would like to start a food drive, click here to get some ideas.