New Winter Procedures
Starting this weekend, October 24th, we are implementing a new process for the Fruit of the Vine Food Shelf in Saint Paul:
- We are moving our operations indoors. Please park in one of the middle two aisles in the parking lot (circled in yellow). Follow the signs to the correct entrance (marked with a yellow “X”) and continue following our signage and volunteers’ instructions for a safe experience.
- We will continue offering curbside pickup for our mobility challenged neighbors that are considered vulnerable. If you fall in that category, please park in a handicapped parking spot, and a volunteer will come outside to give you instructions.
To help create a safe environment, please follow these general rules:
- Only one person from each household is allowed to come indoors.
- Wear a mask at all times.
- Listen to our host volunteers.
- Practice social distancing.
Thank you for working with us as we focus on implementing this plan over the next few weeks. We consider it a privilege to serve you!
Blessings, The Fruit of the Vine and La Vina Iglesia