How Are We Doing?
In the first 6 months of the pandemic, you helped the Fruit of the Vine Saint Paul continue serving our neighbors in need. Through September of this year, we delivered over 370,029 pounds of food! That includes fresh produce, meats, bread, dairy and non-perishable foods. Our neighbors also received personal care and household products each time they visited us.
Because of your support, we were able to sustain operations and serve our neighbors!
Since the start of 2020, we have…
- Served over 17,219 people (Duplicated)
- Changed our food distribution methods to an all new drive-up method
- Implemented new operational and building safety guidelines to protect our neighbors, volunteers and staff
- Delivered more than 370,029 pounds of groceries and personal care
- Served more than double the number neighbors than this time last year
- And added an additional 111 new volunteers during the pandemic!
This winter we plan to continue making food available to the needy as safely as possible!
We are establishing new ways to navigate the cold weather season, including safely allowing neighbors back into our pantry to shop for themselves and offering curbside pickup.
Every time you donate time, food, or money, we know you are putting your faith in us and the Lord’s ministry. None of what we do would be possible without your support. Thank you for believing in our mission and our organization. Together we will sustain what we have started and continue making fresh and healthy food available for thousands of our neighbors in the Twin Cities!
Ulises and Brian
Your support of the ministry helps to expand His Kingdom. Please consider supporting our relief efforts further by volunteering, donating personal care products or making a financial gift!