Vineyard Community Service’s current activities and service.
1. Fruit of the Vine Food Shelf provides emergency hunger relief.
Food Shelf Distribution Hours:
- Every Tuesday, 6pm to 7:30pm
- Every Saturday, 9:30am to 11:30am
- Every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, noon to 2pm Seniors and Mobility or Mentally challenged
- Emergency food assistance by appointment only. Call 952-595-5980
2. Tear Drop Ministries – Homeless hot meal program weekly in St. Paul. Sunday afternoons at 2pm
3. Work Support Programs – Provides eligibility screening and application assistance to public work support programs (bi-lingual).
4. Senior Service Program – dedicated to providing services that enable area seniors to remain independent and to continue living in their own homes.
5. Homebound Delivery – Call for schedule
6. Helping Hands – is a service to seniors or families in need within our community who require assistance with minor repairs and upkeep around their homes.
7. Emergency Assistance Program – Provide emergency energy assistance grants to neighbors in Dakota County when funding is available.
8. Free Dental Service -NO APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE UNTIL MARCH 2017
9. English as a Second Language (ESL) – To increase English proficiency, the ESL course is a ten week literacy course to provide adult learners with the language skills to participate in their children’s schooling, function productively in the workplace, and contribute to the community. Call for schedule.
10. Job Services – Partnered with Doherty Staffing (and other employment firms) we assist our neighbors to prepare for jobs and submit applications. Support includes: resume preparation, interviewing assistance and skills assessment.
11. Simply Good Eating – Partnership with University of Minnesota Extension to educate and train our Neighbors to select and prepare healthy meals for themselves and families.
12. Community Gardening – to create nutritious produce gardening and best practices for our Neighbors and as an additional fresh produce supply for our growing community of needy families.
- Homeless meal program, Sunday afternoons from 2pm to 4pm in St. Paul
- Tuesday, 6pm to 8pm
- Saturday, 9:30am to 11:30am
- By appointment call 952-595-5980