Vineyard Community Services relies on the generous donations of our partners. If you would like to help us with a tax deductible financial blessing, you can make one-time or recurring credit card or bank account donations using the links on this page (Our Tax ID: 46-1443346).
For every $10 donated, the Fruit of the Vine Food Shelf can feed a family of four for 2.5 weeks. You can donate online, by phone or by mail. Regardless of the method, your gift will make a difference in the lives of our hungry Neighbors. Here’s how:
Take your choice:
- Donate online instantly using our secure online form.
- Donate through PayPal – Click here to process your donation through PayPal.
- Donate by phone – Please call 952.595.5980 and ask for Donor Relations.
- Donate by mail – Just print the donation form, complete and send the donation form with your contribution.
Become a Club Member!
- Become a Monthly Sustainer Club Member – Members give regularly to Vineyard Community Services and provide the ongoing support needed in our fight against hunger. Through this program, your tax-deductible gifts may be transferred directly from your checking or credit card account to our non-profit agency, in the amount and frequency you choose.
Donate online – Donate online instantly using our secure online form and setup your recurring plan.